This August is maybe got a little tired...because got many trip!
All is memorable~ I think I'm the first time play with friends so high. :D
4 - 5 / 8 / 2012 Famine 30 : Hunger No More
Before I register, my mom was so opposition...
Is nothing to say, I am confirm I want go this camp.
So......my mom the money I PAY MYSELF.
Okay, I can handle it, but I think is not enough money!
But...before that day coming, my mom unexpectedly give me money! ( for eating )Got a bit happy, my mom still care for me~ ;)
Actually, I'm going about 4 Days! Go early & Home Late! XD
So, the become 3 - 6 / 8 / 2012~
3 August 2012
We take a train to go Kuala Lumpur at 8:30pm in 2 August.
Take about 12 hours to arrived KL Sentral.
We eat breakfast at Mcd , wait for the friend at KL come to pick us up~
Fortuna Hotel, the place we rent.
My impression of it was nice, but is a bit expensive...
We take a nap at hotel, Somebody play poker~ LOL
Afternoon we were going to Pavilion!
I never go before so I was excited. :D
A place I prefer to go first... Tokyo Street!
Take photo with big lantern~! ( Blur~ )
Buy somethings at there for friends~ I won't show it at here ( HAHA )
Later we went see a movie : STEP UP REVOLUTION
That was amazing! Nice dance show & story!
After 2 hours, end of the movie. 6pm already.
We went back hotel & rest~
My lunch just a sandwich, I'm hungry now!
Outing again, find food~~~
My friend Wayne Jie lead us to the restaurant...opposite(?) Sungei Wang
Meet friend again~
Aimless chaos go in to Sungei Wang, round & round...& round
Then we drank for a while at Starbucks!
I'm drinking green tea~ Nice taste~ :)
Got energy already! Walk to Time Square!
Because was late, all shop closed. we target is to the video game center & play~
I just played some games, long time no play so... u know haha...
Seeing them play until 12:??am... is time to back. But some still stay at there.
Walk through 3 blocks before back hotel.
1 word : TIRED ( Don't know walk how many times dy )
4 August 2012
6.00am... I'm the first wake up in my room.
(roommates :1 sick, 1 midnight just back, 1 tired...same with me )
7:00am is ready for go eat breakfast, then go to Famine 30.
We ate Mcd again...( Why always eat Mcd??? buddy's reply :Cheap mah!)
We ate very much, because the next time we ate will at the next day 4:00pm!
We will hungry 30 hours! That's the camp purpose.
Got 2 people came & lead us to the campsite.
We take LRT to go, I forget what time we arrived already.
There are many campsite for Famine 30. The campsite we arrived is " HELP Colleges"
After we check in our name, we take the camp shirt, look nice~
All my friends were separated to other teams. All waiting for their teammates.
They were my teammates~ got some not at here. 4 people from Kelantan in my team~ ( include me )
The first whole afternoon was playing some kind of games.
A team became a family, & go do work earn money, &...also can smuggling! Will earn more money LOL
I saw many people do then I follow them...well, bad luck, catch by a “police”.
I tired & lazy to run already, want catch then catch lah! Then I'm relax in jail half hours.
Finish the game at 7pm, went back to ourbedroom "classroom".
I very cheerful here got wi-fi.
Charging & play facebook until 8pm, Performance show~
Very surprised was they were many powerful people but look normal.
Mr.Taxi, Hip-Hop, Rock Band, anyway were amazing!
But the amazingly will at the next day...
5 August 2012
Wake up time...5:30pm
Its begin to ready to leave, took bus go to Stadium Malawati to see......LEE HOM!!!
Around 8 ~ 9am we arrived.
Many campers come from others campsite were all at there.
Can you believe? Got eighteen thousand in the stadium~ that was full!
We lucky sat in the front but no front of the stage.
10pm, Started.
First come out some DJ preside to prelude~ And the started Performance!
But I no take much photo of it, sorry about that.
This all took by my friend, upload some only~ :)
B.A.P! Students D.I.Y, I most like!
Nice band! Like the Beatbox!
Finally! Lee Hom came out...Just the 15 minutes! I got took the video but mb too big~
Take photo with Royce~!

I saw many people do then I follow them...well, bad luck, catch by a “police”.
I tired & lazy to run already, want catch then catch lah! Then I'm relax in jail half hours.
Finish the game at 7pm, went back to our
I very cheerful here got wi-fi.
Charging & play facebook until 8pm, Performance show~
Very surprised was they were many powerful people but look normal.
Mr.Taxi, Hip-Hop, Rock Band, anyway were amazing!
But the amazingly will at the next day...
5 August 2012
Wake up time...5:30pm
Its begin to ready to leave, took bus go to Stadium Malawati to see......LEE HOM!!!
Around 8 ~ 9am we arrived.
Many campers come from others campsite were all at there.
Can you believe? Got eighteen thousand in the stadium~ that was full!
We lucky sat in the front but no front of the stage.
10pm, Started.
First come out some DJ preside to prelude~ And the started Performance!
But I no take much photo of it, sorry about that.
This all took by my friend, upload some only~ :)
B.A.P! Students D.I.Y, I most like!
Nice band! Like the Beatbox!
Finally! Lee Hom came out...Just the 15 minutes! I got took the video but mb too big~
Take photo with Royce~!

Before 4pm we already got the food, but want wait until 4pm then can eat...
My saliva was came out already......><
Till the 4pm, celebrate with a high excitement!
All was over, we took bus back to the college~
Back college, confuse about wanted live where now...
The camp leader saw us, prefer us to live at college hostel.
& treat us dinner~! XD
She was nice person, very friendly~
Check in hostel, everybody tired until limit already.
I took a bath & directly to sleep zzzzzzzz
.
.
.
.
11:00pm I wake up again, some guys say want eat supper & karaoke~
But I still tired, continue slept zzzzzzzz
Midnight : I fell down from bed ( Bed too small & share with friend... )
6 August 2012
Checked out~! Was overtime!
Packing with fast speed~! The administrator urge us fast to check out!
( Because all wake up late...)
After check out we just went eat.
Kept our luggage at my friend's relative's shop...
And kept went shopping again~ Pavilion again~
.
.
.
Shortcut to on the way we back by train~ was night already~
Greet to Spanish~ hahaha
He was very warm~ XD
Happy Three Friends~ Funny pattern! XD
When we reached, the school was waited for us......
( 11pm still want went to school, haizzzz )











No comments:
Post a Comment